We always welcome new patients and referrals to our office!
Here’s what to expect during your first patient visit:
You will receive a thorough dental examination, consisting of the following:
- Records of medical and dental history. We ask that you come in ten minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment to fill this form out.
- Necessary cavity detection x-rays.
- Complete oral examination, including soft tissue.
- Periodontal probing to indicate the presence of any gum disease.
- Any other diagnostic aids necessary to render a thorough examination.
The requirements for children will vary according to age and condition.
Click on this link to read our office policies and get familiar with how we take care of you
Click on this link to meet our professional Appleby Dental Team
Click on this link to view our office tour